- Setup, troubleshooting and commissioning of assemblies, test stands and prototypes.
- Active contribution of own ideas in the development of concepts, troubleshooting measures and test stands
- Collaboration in development projects and technical support of production
- Research and ordering of components (pneumatic, mechanical, electronic)
- Support of hardware development and contruction
- Preparation of test and production documentation as well as product parts lists
- Execution of verifications for new product versions
- Project documentation in German and English
- Completed technician training as an electronics technician or related field
- Work experience in a comparable position
- Knowledge in reading electronic circuit diagrams
- Knowledge in the use of common EDP software (MS Office)
- Independent, careful and structured work style
- High degree of initiative, reliability and a sense of responsibility
- Presentation-sure command of the German and English languages in word and writing
What do we offer?
In addition to performance-based remuneration, we offer:
- Modern working time models that rconcile family and career
- Security through a permanent employment contract
- Demand-oriented development and advancement opportunities
- Good working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchy
- Team-building measures
- Regular employee appraisals
- Free company parking
- Flu vaccinations
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Anniversary benefits
- Company parties
Have we piqued your interest?
Then become part of the BYTEC team!
Send your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations either per post or e-mail.
Apply here by mail
BYTEC Medizintechnik GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kff. Claudia Coenen