- Commercial controlling of projects in the development and production department including project analyses / target-performance comparisons
- Advising project teams on business management issues
- Design of monthly reports and key figure-based evaluations
- Elaboration of decision bases
- Close exchange with the responsible project and team leaders
- Successfully completed business studies or comparable qualification with a focus on controlling
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of controlling
- Confident handling of the MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Experience with project management and project administration software as well as enterprise resource planning systems
- Very good analytical skills and a strong understanding of numbers
- High degree of integrity and independent, systematic and conscientious way of working
- Ability to work in a team and high reliability, commitment to work
- Confident command of the German and English languages, both written and spoken
What do we offer?
In addition to performance-based remuneration, we offer:
- Modern working time models that rconcile family and career
- Security through a permanent employment contract
- Demand-oriented development and advancement opportunities
- Good working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchy
- Team-building measures
- Regular employee appraisals
- Free company parking
- Flu vaccinations
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Anniversary benefits
- Company parties
Have we piqued your interest?
Then become part of the BYTEC team!
Send your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations either per post or e-mail.
Apply here by mail
BYTEC Medizintechnik GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kff. Claudia Coenen