- Independent and autonomous takeover of smaller internal projects. In exchange with the software team you can convince with your own solutions and take responsibility for your work.
- You will work on challenging tasks that match your level of knowledge and develop with your skills. This includes, for example, the opportunity to gain experience as part of one of our interdisciplinary project teams on external projects.
- You are a full-fledged team member from the very beginning and contribute to professional and technical discussions.
- Flexible working hours with a weekly working time of up to 20h (working student) or 40h (full-time internship), so that you can combine lectures and exams with work.
- Enrolled student of computer science, electrical engineering with a corresponding focus or a comparable technical degree program
- Good programming skills in C/C++ for embedded systems
- Experience with FreeRTOS and STM32 microcontrollers is desirable
- Knowledge of other programming languages (e.g. Python) is an advantage
- Distinct willingness to learn, affinity for technology and enthusiasm
- Good communication skills and a self-dependent working style
- Very good written and spoken German (C1) and English skills are required
What do we offer?
In addition to performance-based remuneration, we offer:
- Modern working time models that rconcile family and career
- Security through a permanent employment contract
- Demand-oriented development and advancement opportunities
- Good working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchy
- Team-building measures
- Regular employee appraisals
- Free company parking
- Flu vaccinations
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Anniversary benefits
- Company parties
Have we piqued your interest?
Then become part of the BYTEC team!
Send your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations either per post or e-mail.
Apply here by mail
BYTEC Medizintechnik GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kff. Claudia Coenen