- From day one, you will be integrated into our team and contribute to the development of innovative medical products. We offer an atmosphere with room for your ideas as well as flexible working hours. You can expect the opportunity to get to know interesting tasks and various projects and to work on them independently.
- The focus of the tasks is in the area of hardware development. This includes the development of circuits, the production of circuit boards, the construction of test setups as well as their commissioning.
- As part of one of our project teams, you will gain a deep insight into professional practice and can contribute your suggestions. With the support of the project team, you will responsibly accompany your own sub-project from concept to implementation.
- Full-time - Internship over a period of 4-6 months.
- Enrolled student of electrical engineering (ideally M.Sc.) or a comparable course of study
- You are interested in technical challenges and like to take responsibility for your own projects
- Knowledge in C/C++
- You have a high degree of commitment, flexibility, team spirit and initiative
- You work in a structured and careful manner
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are required
What do we offer?
In addition to performance-based remuneration, we offer:
- Modern working time models that rconcile family and career
- Security through a permanent employment contract
- Demand-oriented development and advancement opportunities
- Good working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchy
- Team-building measures
- Regular employee appraisals
- Free company parking
- Flu vaccinations
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Anniversary benefits
- Company parties
Have we piqued your interest?
Then become part of the BYTEC team!
Send your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations either per post or e-mail.
Apply here by mail
BYTEC Medizintechnik GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kff. Claudia Coenen