- Organization of one or more assigned production teams
- Ensuring smooth operations within each production line, as well as being the direct contact for superior production management.
- Collaboration in the production lines
- Assist in finding solutions to technical and organizational problems
- Organization and supervision of the area of responsibility with regard to order, cleanliness and work safety
- Coordination with our Production and Material Requirement Planning
- A successfully completed professional training as Electronics technician
- Several years of professional experience as Electronics technician
- Familiar with the use of an ERP system and MS Office applications
- Problem solving oriented thinking
- Independent, careful and structured working style
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to work in a team and high reliability, commitment to work
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German, knowledge of English an advantage
What do we offer?
In addition to performance-based remuneration, we offer:
- Modern working time models that rconcile family and career
- Security through a permanent employment contract
- Demand-oriented development and advancement opportunities
- Good working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchy
- Team-building measures
- Regular employee appraisals
- Free company parking
- Flu vaccinations
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Anniversary benefits
- Company parties
Have we piqued your interest?
Then become part of the BYTEC team!
Send your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations either per post or e-mail.
Apply here by mail
BYTEC Medizintechnik GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kff. Claudia Coenen