- Support and monitor the project planning of our development projects
- Resource planning of the employees of the development department in cooperation with the development manager and the project managers
- Monitoring of time bookings on the projects of the development department
- Controlling of target/actual costs of development projects
- Successfully completed commercial or technical professional training
- Very good analytical skills and a strong understanding of numbers
- Good technical understanding
- Experience with project management and project management software
- Experience in connection with technical developments
- Confident handling of the MS Office package (especially Excel)
- High level of integrity and independent, systematic and conscientious approach to work
- Confident command of the German and English languages, both written and spoken
What do we offer?
In addition to performance-based remuneration, we offer:
- Modern working time models that rconcile family and career
- Security through a permanent employment contract
- Demand-oriented development and advancement opportunities
- Good working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchy
- Team-building measures
- Regular employee appraisals
- Free company parking
- Flu vaccinations
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Anniversary benefits
- Company parties
Have we piqued your interest?
Then become part of the BYTEC team!
Send your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations either per post or e-mail.
Apply here by mail
BYTEC Medizintechnik GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kff. Claudia Coenen