- Management of development projects, e.g. from the first customer meeting to the transfer to production
- Time, cost and resource planning in coordination with the development manager
- Project coordination, i.e. project planning, status tracking, targeted and precise milestone tracking of software and hardware development projects
- Project-accompanying customer support in German and English from the preparation of the offer to the completion of the projects
- Creation of project plans / documentation
- Participation in the development processes
- A completed technical or science degree
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge and experience in the field of hardware, software and / or medical technology development are a plus
- You have a passion for technology
- You have an analytical and systematic mindset, good communication skills and an ability to persuade, make decisions and enjoy teamwork and creativity
- Proficiency in German and English, both spoken and written, with good presentation skills
What do we offer?
We offer a job in a future-proof market
- Development opportunities
Our employees continuously learn new things through regular training and targeted employee development
- Working atmosphere
We offer a pleasant and friendly working environment and flat hierarchies
- Performance-linked wages
We offer attractive, performance-based remuneration
Have we piqued your interest?
Then become part of the BYTEC team!
Send your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations either per post or e-mail.
Apply here by mail
BYTEC Medizintechnik GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kff. Claudia Coenen