- Creation of technical documentation as part of the development process
- Implementation of medical technology laws and regulations in technical documentation within the scope of development activities
- Preparation and counter-checking of documents in consultation (also directly with the customer), especially with regard to the approval of medical devices
- Creation and execution of development-accompanying verification tests
- Cooperation in hardware and software design and functional tests (verifications)
- Cooperation in functional tests within the scope of incoming goods inspection of hardware or software components
- Quality records within the scope of hardware & software testing
- A degree in technical studies
- Several years of practical experience in the field of creating technical documentation and working in the environment of hardware & software developments
- Knowledge and experience of documentation and standardization in the field of medical technology is an advantage
- Presentation-sure command of the German and English languages, both written and spoken
What do we offer?
We offer a job in a future-proof market
Our employees continuously learn new things through regular training and targeted employee development
We offer a pleasant and friendly working environment and flat hierarchies
We offer attractive, performance-based remuneration
In addition we offer:
- Modern working time models
- Opportunities for further development
- Good working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchy
- Regular employee appraisals
- Free company parking spaces
- Flu vaccinations
- Fresh fruit
- Anniversary benefits
- Christmas party
Have we piqued your interest?
Then become part of the BYTEC team!
Send your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations either per post or e-mail.
Apply here by mail
BYTEC Medizintechnik GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kff. Claudia Coenen