- Design of mechanical assemblies for medical and diagnostic equipment
- Active contribution of own ideas for new designs or design changes
- Prototype design and construction
- Design of assemblies in close coordination with the other areas of our development department as well as production
- Determination and study of tolerances, fits and standards for manufacturing and assembly
- Preparation of design and manufacturing documents
- Coordination of the design with manufacturing partners
- Technical support of production as interface to suppliers until acceptance and handover to production
- Preparation of tests and acceptances at official testing centers (TÜV)
- Successfully completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable course of study
- At least 2 years of professional experience in mechanical design
- Very good knowledge in the use of a common CAD tool, preferably SolidWorks
- Basic knowledge of electronic hardware is desirable
- Spatial imagination and analytical thinking skills, coupled with a structured approach to work
- Ability to work in a team
- Confident command of the German and English languages, both written and spoken
What do we offer?
We offer a job in a future-proof market
- Development opportunities
Our employees continuously learn new things through regular training and targeted employee development
- Working atmosphere
We offer a pleasant and friendly working environment and flat hierarchies
- Performance-linked wages
We offer attractive, performance-based remuneration
Have we piqued your interest?
Then become part of the BYTEC team!
Send your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations either per post or e-mail.
Apply here by mail
BYTEC Medizintechnik GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kff. Claudia Coenen